Week # 6
CREATING YOUR COMPREHENSIVE LIFE PLAN
SETTING S.M.A.R.T.E.R. GOALS
Supplies Needed this Week:
WHERE TO FIND IT:
WORKBOOK FOR THIS WEEK
Click on the link to download. Print and use worksheets.
Course Activities This Week:
During this week, we will be completing the S.M.A.R.T. portions of your S.M.A.R.T.E.R. goals for the next year. Next week we will finish the process of making the goals S.M.A.R.T.E.R.
Mile Post #1: Complete the Goal Setting Questionnaire
Mile Post #3: Identify your End Goals, Create Your Annual, Quarterly & Weekly Goals
Be sure to have your planner by the beginning of next week. The planner you choose is your choice. However, we recommend using Michael Hyatt’s FULL FOCUS PLANNER. You may order the recommended planner by clicking on the link at the right.
Monday of Next Week
Selecting an Effective Planner
When choosing a good planner to help you focus and organize your schedule and life plan, please take the following into account:
Type and format of the planner is your choice. However we recommend that the planner you choose have the following features:
- Convenient size for ease of transportation and use.
- Ample space to record daily appointments and obligations
- Space to record “Top Three” Goal activities for week and/or day
- Space to record a “To Do List” that can be checked off as items are completed.
- A section allowing you to track Annual, Quarterly, and Monthly Goals
- A section allowing you to manage weekly goal activities
We recommend using Michael Hyatt’s FULL FOCUS PLANNER. It offers these features at a price we have found to be extremely reasonable when compared to other items on the market. The Planner can be ordered using the link shown above.
To Do This Week:
Complete Questions and Submit
Order or Obtain Planner for Next Week
Complete Assessment and Submit
Complete Worksheets #1 & #2.